Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 6:00pm
40 Smith Place, Short North, Columbus
The general theme for this month's CFC meet-up is "Columbus Folklorists consider how to put the world to rights."
Possible discussion topics include:
- the many faces of activism
- means of encouraging diverse participants in folklore (acknowledging that this means addressing university-wide issues, not least of students gaining access to the campus in the first place!)
- the AFS policy regarding how to deal with incidents of sexual harassment at conferences
- what we can do to support contingent faculty
- whatever else you would like to bring to the table
Food and drink offerings are most welcome!