Center for Folklore Studies Archival Holdings
Below you will find a sampling of the holdings in the CFS Archives. Please also visit FolkOhio, our online archival database, for more information about our holdings and to request access to specific items in a collection.
Summary of Archival Holdings of The Ohio State University Center for Folklore Studies.
Selected Collection Guides
- Faculty Publications [pdf] - list of publications by core and associated faculty
- Journal of American Folklore, published by Journal of American Folklore
- Journal of the Folklore Institute, Bloomington, Ind & Indiana University Press
- Lake Erie Fishermen, compiled by Timothy Lloyd &Patrick Mullen, 983 to 1984 in northern Ohio
- Ohio Arts Council Projects, at the OSU CFS Archives
- Rosemary Joyce Donations, donated materials from Rosemary Joyce 2003
- Rosemary Joyce Research Materials, collected 1977‐1985
- Say Amen: Portraits of Southern Ohio Folklife Radio Program, Series 1983
- Francis Lee Utley Folklore Boxes [pdf], inventory of materials in the Francis Lee Utley collection.
- Western Folklore, both at Berkeley, University of California and at OSU CFS